Lady Jane's is one of the fastest growing men's hair care companies in the country.
Best place to work for Stylists! Jump start your career by applying today!
2023 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!
Lauren is a Lauren at our Cary, NC location. She is a hard-working barber who goes above and beyond to create the ultimate experience for her clients.
Lauren loves golfing in her free time and appreciates working in an awesome atmosphere that offers flexibility and freedo
1. When did you discover that you wanted a career in the beauty industry?
a. When I was a teenager. I was walking around downtown LA and I saw a barber giving a haircut through a window. I was intrigued and inspired by how precise his work was. I immediately knew that I wanted to be in the industry.
2. What interested you in being a part of Lady Jane's?
a. I wanted to be an LJ team member because I care about giving every client a great experience and being a team player. I loved that Lady Jane's offered traditional barber services and also salon services. I have both a barber license and cosmetology license, so I found it appealing that Lady Jane's offered the best of both worlds.
3. How long have you cut in LJ Salon?
a. About two years!
4. Why do you think you were selected as the LJ rookie for 2022?
a. I believe that I was selected as LJ Rookie of the year because I have the same values as the company. I'm really passionate about not only giving a great haircut but giving each client a great experience and that's what Lady Jane's is all about!!
5. What has been your most challenging LJ moment so far?
a. My most challenging experience at Lady Jane’s has been educating the clients on taking better care of their skin. We have an amazing skincare line at lady
Jane’s that we offer with our facials. Men seem to be slow to the party on how important it is to take care of their skin. However, I see them coming around as I teach them about
the benefits of hair products, beard oils, and skin care.
6. Other than your career, what are you passionate about?
a. I'm really into sports. Anyone that knows me knows I play a lot of golf, I'm currently working on trying to lower my handicap
7. What is your favorite LJ service we offer?
a. Definitely the King's treatment! There is no better way to complete a great haircut than a relaxing scalp, neck, and shoulder massage!
8. What haircut are you really digging right now for the fellas?
a. I have an obsession with mullets.
9. What is your favorite restaurant/food?
10. What are three things you can't live without?
a. My clippers, my golf clubs, and my family!
11. Ten years from now, where will you be...
In my future, I hope to work my way up into the corporate side of Lady Jane's, have a pet dog, and be a scratch golfer!